Get best-in-class services for Your Kitchen Renovation in Blair Athol
Choose between a Freestanding and a Wall-mounted Cabinet
- Freestanding units have a risk of falling if they are not installed sturdy enough. Which can result in some dangerous situation in the house, especially if you have kids or pets in your home.
- On the other hand, a wall-mounted cabinet keeps the floor clear and has less chance to fall. This helps to satisfy the essential wellbeing that is a necessity yet additionally keeps your valuable crockery away from any harm!
- Breakfast bars are best for homeowners who like to have an extra choice for casual seating.
- Along these lines, when arranging to measure the room required for breakfast stools at your kitchen island bench – an agreeable remittance is 60cm per individual, which will give you a lot of breathing space.
- For the simplicity of getting your food ready with blenders and other appliances, a decent kitchen island bench ought to incorporate at least a single power outlet.
- Consider which part of your kitchen island configuration will be utilised as a preparation space and find the power source nearby.
- This is notwithstanding any additional outlets required for stoves, dishwashers and ovens.
- Lighting is a significant factor to consider especially in the food preparation area.
- Pendant lights can be a good option to go with an island bench.
- For some additional atmosphere, consider having them introduced on a dimmer switch to change the mood when not preparing your food.
- They are becoming popular for kitchen benchtops as they provide you with a lightweight option with large slab sizes for your kitchen benchtop and splashback needs.
- They are available in multiple patterns and designs, providing impressive features to a splashback.
- They come with a higher cost of fabricating, which drives their prices. But if budget is not an issue, they are a great option for a durable benchtop.
- As they are resistant to heat and scratching, they can be used for both indoor and outdoor kitchens.
- Again, a natural stone that can be used for both contemporary and classic kitchen styles.
- They are resistant to heat and scratches along with staining and bacteria as well.
- They can be polished to provide you with a high gloss level and are not affected by acidic products.
- They too come in multiple finishes such as polished, honed, leathered, and provide rustic looks.
- They are the most durable kitchen benchtop option on this list, however, they come with limited patterns.
- They should be regularly sealed to keep their looks and increase durability.
- They are made from a combination of raw materials present in glass, porcelain and quartz.
- Highly resistant to impact, scratches and abrasion.
- Perfect to be used in high-traffic areas.
- They have very low water absorption.
- They are resistant to UV, making them the best choice for outdoor kitchen benchtops.
- These benchtops are the most expensive, but if budget is not an issue, they are the best choice as they are highly durable and a quality product that also provides great visual appeal.
- Remember different parts of your kitchen area require different properties of tiling, be it for floors, walls, backsplashes or benchtops!
- One can find an extraordinary assortment of tiles available for your kitchen needs such as ceramic, porcelain, glazed, vitrified, marbles, etc.
- For choosing the ideal kitchen tiles, you need to understand them properly with the goal that their properties are known to you and you can utilise them accordingly to make the best use.
- For instance, glass tiles are a great alternative that can be used for your backsplashes however they will make a poor choice for your flooring.
- Where you have holes made in your tile to let your pipes pass through.
- Where the kitchen benchtop tile meets the backsplash.
- If you have installed ceramic tiles, add them where they come in contact with woodwork.
- At any kind of inside corner (where two sides of the tiling meet.
Great to deal with!
Great to deal with. Very professional and friendly team. Excellent workmanship.
Just love our new bathroom,the crew is so professional and friendly, it all went without a problem, would highly recommend them ,thank you for a job well done. Regards Linda
Wow the guys have done an amazing job on our bathroom and separate toilet they were very professional and explained everything what a great team thank you I would recommended them to anyone who need a renovation dine thank you
Done an amazing job renovating my bathroom's.
Efficient, experienced, high quality finishes and friendly service. Highly recommend!
Easy to deal with and very promt. Michael and his team are very friendly and efficient. Nothing was a problem. Extremely satisfied with dealing with Artline Reno's and with the results of both my bathrooms. Definitely recommend!
I had my bathroom done by Artworx, what a great job. Micheal and his team were professional and friendly would highly recommend. I was given 2 weeks completion I didn't think it could be done and it was great job guys 👍
Awesome Bathroom A very big thank you to Peter, Michael and their amazing Team for our lovely new bathroom.Special thanks to Simon and Joseph for their professionalism and work ethic during some of the hottest weather in the Southern Highlands plus Steve and Alan for their amazing tiling skills and advice.We would highly recommend Artworx to anyone looking to reduce the stress that comes with any renovating project.Michael and Dianne
Can not recommend these guys enough! Peter was great and worked with my budget. I LOVE my new bathroom it is exactly as I envisioned. The project was finished in the expected timeframe. Contractors were reliable and respectful and left my property clean! Michael (the owner) and Steve were professional, reliable and efficient. The whole team went above and beyond exceeding my expectations. Had a little issue after the renovation to do with the plumbing the team was efficient on my doorstep the next day to resolve, ended up having nothing to do with their work but existing plumbing issues. Very impressed with the customer service. The Artworx team was a pleasure to deal with and I will be using this company for any future renos..
Having dealt with Peter in the main office, he gave us plenty of confidence to go ahead with the job. Michael was also most helpful. He ran the job. They did three bathrooms and our kitchen and we're absolutely thrilled with the result. Would recommend this company very highly. Michael also has a great sense of humor and nothing was too much trouble to be achieved. 10/10. If you are looking to do your bathroom or kitchen talk to these guys and you'll be happy with the result.
A big thank you to Peter, Michael and all your team, you did a great job on our ensuite renovation, we are really happy with the end result, your commencement date and completion time frame was all on schedule. Would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting a bathroom renovation.
Our easy 4-step process will make your renovation as smooth and straightforward as possible.
- In House Workers No Contractors
- No Deposit. Pay Upon Completion
- 7 Years Warranty Builders Warrant
- Written Quotaions